12 Days of Christmas Movies Wax Melts
- A Little Bit More - Peppermint bark and sugar cookies. Inspired by How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
- A Wonderful Life - Light spice, coconut, jasmine, cedarwood, sandalwood, amber, musk, cocoa butter, and palo santo. Inspired by It’s A Wonderful Life.
- Christmas Vacation - Orange, pineapple, coconut, vanilla, rum, and mistletoe. Inspired by National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
- Cotton-Headed Ninny-Muggins - Vanilla, buttercream frosting, cotton candy, funnel cake, and butter mints. Inspired by Elf.
- Frame of Mind - Blueberry cheesecake, maple toddy, pumpkin, caramel, and toasted nuts. Inspired by Miracle on 34th Street.
- Let Your Light Shine - Butter mints, lemon curd, pink sugar, and yuzu. Inspired by Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Love Actually Is All Around - Apple, orange, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, mountain air, pear, cranberry, red wine, raspberry, and musk. Inspired by Love Actually.
- Never Feed After Midnight - Black currant, fig, buttery gingerbread, rhubarb, jasmine, and lavender. Inspired by Gremlins.
- What’s This? - Plum, apple, fir, pine, caramelized sugar, and vanilla bean, sitting in front of the fire. Inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Ya Filthy Animal - Orange peel, cinnamon, cypress, pine, and red hot candies. Inspired by Home Alone.
- Yippie Kay-Yay - Agave, cardamom, star anise, soft leather, tonka, oud, and a hint of smoke. Inspired by Die Hard.
- You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out - Peppermint, sea spray, cardamom, orange, chocolate, and eucalyptus. Inspired by A Christmas Story.