Bake Off Wax Melts
- Biscuit Week - Crunchy biscuits, sugar, vanilla extract, buttercream, peanut butter, caramel, and buttermilk.
- Bread Week - The combination of a warm fresh baked baguette, and melty butter on a doughy (properly baked) loaf of bread.
- Cake Week - 5 kinds of cake mingle and mix to create notes of yellow cake, buttercream, candied fruit, honey, almond, milk, and a cake showstopper sure to wow!
- Chocolate Week - A rich accord of dark chocolate, milk, Turkish coffee, pistachios, cherries, almonds, and custard.
- Handshake - Notes of fresh baked baguette, tobacco leaf, honey, sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla.
- Pastry Week - No soggy bottoms here! Pie crust, fried dough, toasty nuts, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spice Week - Bread dough, pastry, cinnamon, caramelized sugar, raisins, clove, and nutmeg.
- Star Baker - The scent of fresh cut grass, wildflowers, and a slight breeze as you call your family outside the tent to tell them you got Star Baker!
- The Tent - The lingering scent of all the bakes of the season, a yummy accord of frosting, biscuits, warm baked bread, and cake that will keep your mouth watering.