Bake Off Wax Melts
- Biscuit Week - Crunchy biscuits, sugar, vanilla extract, buttercream, peanut butter, caramel, and buttermilk.
- Bread Week - The combination of a warm fresh baked baguette, and melty butter on a doughy (properly baked) loaf of bread.
- Cake Week - 5 kinds of cake mingle and mix to create notes of yellow cake, buttercream, candied fruit, honey, almond, milk, and a cake showstopper sure to wow!
- Chocolate Week - A rich accord of dark chocolate, milk, Turkish coffee, pistachios, cherries, almonds, and custard.
- Handshake - Notes of fresh baked baguette, tobacco leaf, honey, sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla.
- Pastry Week - No soggy bottoms here! Pie crust, fried dough, toasty nuts, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spice Week - Bread dough, pastry, cinnamon, caramelized sugar, raisins, clove, and nutmeg.
- Star Baker - The scent of fresh cut grass, wildflowers, and a slight breeze as you call your family outside the tent to tell them you got Star Baker!
- The Tent - The lingering scent of all the bakes of the season, a yummy accord of frosting, biscuits, warm baked bread, and cake that will keep your mouth watering.
We only ship via USPS Priority Mail at this time.
To prevent fire or injury, remove all packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects.
A combination of paraffin and soy wax to provide the best scent throw and 8+ hours of scent.
We recommend at least 2 weeks of cure time before melting. This allows the scent to cure and perform the best when melting. The longer it cures, the better the scent throw!
Feel free to cut our wax melts into chunks. We recommend 1-2 oz wax melting at a time. Too much wax melting at a time can hinder scent throw. You can cut your wax with wire, a knife, or a wavy soap cutter.